Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Thursday 8 December 2011

K's in the bag

This mornings ride was extra hard after very few hours sleep. Pretty much suffered all the way around and chose to ride some new trails I had been shown the other night.  This lightened my mood and I ended the ride with a smile.  It's funny how sometimes just riding and not worrying about the stats, helps the mood and motivation.

Off to the climbing wall tonight for a change of scenery. :)

No comments: