Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Saturday 7 November 2009

Gorrick Autumn Classic No:2

Tomorrow, 8th November, sees the last in this two part series of Cross Country races, I'll be lining up in the Super Masters again, but this time on the Cross Country bike and not the single speed.  This course should prove to be fast no holds barred racing.  The single speed would surely mean death in my current unfit state.

Due to work commitments and a lovely chest infection that I raced with last time, but mainly work, training has been down.  On the upside, I no longer have the chest infection, so I should be able to breathe.  Same rules apply, go as hard as necessary without empty the tank to start with, I'll save that for the last lap.

Weather look cool, but nice, wish me luck.

Update tomorrow night.

No comments: