Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Friday 23 March 2012

Weldtite

With me being a Cycleworks rider again, yay!  I got further good news yesterday.

I am a successful applicant to the Weldtite Official Review Team.  This means that I get to test Weldtite products and review the products and provide honest feedback to them during use.  Having used Weldtite products this is a great opportunity to get involved in a key element of 24hr racing, bike maintenance.  I know too well about having the right tool or lube for the job (no sniggering at the back there).

Hopefully I can provide feedback that will either confirm some already tried and tested products and help continually improve some great products.

I look forward to starting the review and testing process.

Check out their products here  http://weldtite.co.uk/ from bearings to ECO bike wash.

S

No comments: