Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

South Downs Way - Winchester to Eastbourne

Probably a few months back now, Nick, Nathan and I headed out to do the SDW one way so I can recce the route in prep for a double attempt (there and back) under 24hrs Single Speed. More on that in future when I stop breaking myself.

Anyway, keeping it short. It was a great day out and the trail whilst not technical has a few nasty climbs and some fun fast descents and I look forward to getting on it again soon coming back the other way and sometime the double.  I am very keen on the double and after riding it one way and feeling grand at the end of it, I know it will go.  :-)

First climb got the blood pumping.


No comments: