Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Friday 26 November 2010

Brass Monkey that Funk Monkey

Temperatures have dropped and winter seems to well and truly here, it must be time for the Gorrick and Army Cycling Union Brass Monkey series Rnd 1: http://www.meridabrassmonkeys.com/

Myself and a few friends will be heading over here to take on the weather, course and other competitors in what is generally a tough series even though each race is much shorter than I am use to.  I'll be doing the 4hr race whilst others I know are doing the 2hr race.

Good luck to all, lets just see what happens.

S

No comments: