Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Saturday 17 October 2009

News Update: 17/10/2009

Gorrick Autumn Classic short course x-country tomorrow.

I haven't raced one of these for years now and I truly can't wait, even though my training has been rubbish thanks to a cold and work, for some reason I think racing on the single speed will be good fun and apparently the course is a fast one.  Hmmm, single speed really?

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow the bike is prep with new faster gearing, will I have gone from a rear sprocket of 18 teeth to a more manly one of 16, brakes bled and working smoothly, front wheel trued, chain tensioned, bike thoroughly cleaned and lube, and ready to race.

Watch this space for an after race update.

Bring on the pain.

:-)

No comments: