Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Monday 11 February 2008

I am new to this whole blog thing...

Right, very simply put. I am lazy when it comes to posting on my website, better to be doing then writing about. A blog is a better option, I have been inspired by the use that a couple of friends make of them.

So here I am, preparing to bore those who care to look, with climbing, mountaining biking and god knows what other stories and there may even be the occassional photo. Generally they will be hosted here though www.turbotas.co.uk/scott. I might even get some text on this website sometime and do away with the blog, but for now "lets rock".

No comments: