Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Thank you and welcome

Last year I had some great support by sponsors:

Alpkit
Cycleworks.co.uk
Weldtite
Wolf Tooth Components
and, Cervo Rosso.

A massive thanks to you all and I look forward to working with you in 2014.  I truly hope that I added value for you all over the past year and hope to do the same again this year. :)

As I start 2014 I also get to introduce K-Lite as a new sponsor for 2014.  K-Lite http://www.klite.com.au/ based in Australia are a small dynamo lighting outfit with a great set of ethics and innovation.  I have been researching dynamo lighting systems since a conversation with Rob Dean sometime back and it is a bit of a mine field, but there are also several companies making great products.

But, K-Lite make a great looking product that has some great reviews, the technology stands up and their ethics are great.  Being a smaller company they will be more innovative moving forward also.  In fact I noticed this to already be the case, they really do have very open minds.  With this in mind and wanting to make the move to dynamo system, I contacted them and Kerry has been fantastic in response and I look forward to working with him and K-Lite in the future.

Batteries not included, will I didn't want them anyway. :)

No comments: