Copyright

All photo's are Copyright of Scott Swalling or the tagged Photographer. (Background photo Scott Swalling Photography).

About Me:

24Hr MTBike racer and general bike rider, climber and mountaineer. Good coffee drinker and cake eater (any cake, seriously, don't leave your cake laying around). Also, I like to try new things that challenge me.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

New Cycling sponsor Wolf Tooth Components

I would like to introduce my newest cycling sponsor Wolf Tooth Components http://www.wolftoothcycling.com/  Minneapolis, Minnesota based cyclist and propeller heads behind the no drop chain rings.



The components are design and manufactured in Minneapolis and are great quality and very much do what they say on the tin.  Look out for my review.

I will be taking the chain rings to hell and back, and after my first experience I will get to make this trip quite a few times.

Thanks Brendan, Dan and the team.

No comments: