Several months back now, the SAAB died and was replaced swiftly by a Red T4 Transporter, now called Big Red.
For the petrol/piston heads remembering it is only a van (that will be the last time you hear me say that), the van stats, well what I have.
T4 1998 SWB Panel van
163000 miles on the clock
In very good condition
Ex Coke van from years ago and was purchased from a local dealer at a good price and with good after sale service.
The van instead of another car was a simple choice, we bike, climb and camp. A van would make life so much easier.
The van as bought shown below.
Very clean inside and out. Coke-Cola spec, with rear grill that is likely to go back on once sprayed black.
- insulate, ply line and carpet;
- install rear seat and build storage box/bed base;
- insulate and headline the ceiling;
- get van rated 17' alloys;
- replace front seats with SAAB leather seats and re-upholster;
- fit fog lights;
- upgrade alarm and immobiliser;
- fit limo tinted sided windows;
- upgrade and install new speakers;
- replace head unit and install small amp;
- possibly lower 40mm;
- Respray in same red (I like it);
- maybe colour code bumpers;
- and update cab.